November 2023 update :
I have a waiting list.
Please contact me with a short description of what you would like support if you would like to be considered for suitability. If relevant, please also state why you are contacting me rather than another therapist.
I offer sessions to adults anywhere in the UK via Zoom, subject to suitability and availability.
Currently I am only offering brief CBT.
Please be aware that not everyone will be the best fit for therapy with me at the moment. If you contact me and I am not able to help you directly, I will do my best to suggest either another therapist or a suitable list of accredited therapists.
My new book, 365 Ways to be More Stoic, was published on November 10th
- CBT (BABCP accredited)
- Psychotherapy (UKCP registered)
- Specialising in CBT for anxiety, including worry, OCD and social anxiety
- Clinical Supervision (specialising in CBT supervision)
- Philosophical Life Coaching
- Stoicism-Informed Coaching
- Counselling (MBACP)
- Private practice via Zoom and Skype
- Available for keynote presentations on Stoicism, Stoicism research, CBT & Happiness
Research director and founder member of Modern Stoicism